Annual General Meeting for the Burlington Conservative Association
Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
Time: 12:30 pm Registration/1:00 pm Luncheon (RSVP required)/2:00 pm AGM
Location: Holiday Inn Burlington, 3063 South Service Road, in the Halton Hall
- All paid members of the Burlington Conservative Association are eligible to attend.
- Participation in voting to elect the incoming Board of Directors for a 1-year term, is subject to a minimum membership period of 21 days prior to June 4, 2023.
- To be eligible to stand for election, or to vote at the AGM, you must be an active member as of Sunday, May 14, 2023.
- To vote, you must also reside in the Burlington Conservative Association Riding. (Out of Riding Board Members excepted.)
- For accrediting purposes, when registering, please provide 1 piece of original ID with name, photo & address or 2 pieces of original ID – 1 with name & photo and 1 with your name & address.
We are pleased to announce that Larry Brock, MP for the Riding of Brantford-Brant will be attending our AGM.
12:30 pm: Registration opens
1:00 pm: A ‘sandwich bar luncheon’* will be served. (RSVP required)
2:00 pm: Annual General Meeting (If you plan on attending the Meeting only, please register by 1:45)
*As luncheon numbers are needed by Monday, May 29th, kindly RSVP below to be part of this pre-meeting lunch.