Please contact us for any questions or concerns you may have for the federal Burlington Conservative Association.

BCA is the federal conservative association for the riding of Burlington. The riding boundaries are not the same as the boundaries for the City of Burlington.

To check to see if you live in our riding, here is our riding map.

Just click it for a larger view.

If you would like to volunteer for the Burlington Conservative Association – please use our Volunteer Form

Write to us at:

Burlington Conservative Association
PO Box 85053
Burlington, ON
L7R 4K3
or use our contact form below:

Contact Us



Conservative Party Privacy Policy